Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bicycle Napkin Rings at Steinmart

I recently saw these fun, red bicycle napkin rings on clearance at Steinmart, and I couldn't resist snapping a photo with my phone to share.  Priced at $1.95 each--with additional coupons available--they're a whimsical design surprise for your table, especially if your family loves bikes and bike riding!

Given their cheerful red color, they could be pressed into service for several different holidays too.  Pair them with patriotic place mats for the Fourth of July, or wrap a little sprig of faux holly berries and leaves around the handlebars at Christmas.  When Valentine's Day rolls around (no pun intended), these little bikes can partner with pink and white table linens.

Bicycle napkin rings from Steinmart spotted on The Red Chair Blog

I have a special place in my heart for all things bicycle-related because I rode an older, red "Gypsy Sport" bike as my primary form of transportation all through my undergraduate years.  There were more bikes than people in our CA college town, and the town was designed to be bike-friendly, with abundant bike lanes and bike parking.  Though many bikes were stolen every year, no one ever stole "the Gypsy"!